Hightstown High School
609 - 443 - 7738, ext. 1307
The staff of the Hightstown High School Counseling Office is available to assist every student with their concerns about career planning, college placement, educational planning, testing, social, and academic needs. Click on the counselor's name to contact via e-mail.
As an added resource, here are some outside agency contact numbers.
- Suicidal Ideation - 609-396-HELP
- Teen Hotline - 1-888-222-2228
- Substance Abuse - 1-800-662-4357
- Eating Disorders - 1-800-931-2237
- HiTops - 609-683-5155 (Teen Health and Education Center)
- Homeless Youth - 609-396-8329
- Quit Smoking - 1-800-ACS-2345 (American Cancer Society)
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual Teens - (Trevor Helpline) 1-800-850-8078
- Dating Violence - 609-394-9000
- 2nd Floor Teen Hotline (now available 24/7) 1-888-222-2228
- NJ Suicide Prevention Hotline - 855-654-6735